Buying your first home is one of the biggest financial decisions you will ever make and it is the most rewarding as well. It is the place you begin and end the day. The American Dream, the place you raise your family, a safe haven, your own domain showing your personality to all who enter. My passion for the last 25 years has been to help and guide my clients through the process of purchasing their home. It is not my ideas I have top of mind but theirs. Listening to help my clients dreams become a reality.
It is important to have a lender who has your best interest top of mind. I have worked with great ones and some that I would not use again. I can give you some recommendations. You will get a pre-qualifcation for your loan that is key to your offer being considered by a seller.
A lender will require the following information, such as:
- Employment history.
- Monthly income.
- Debts owed.
- Credit scores.
- Last 2 years of tax returns.
As a licensed Real Estate agent, I will:
- Make sure you are working with the right lender.
- Help you find homes online.
- Help you determine the right home in the right price range.
- Give you physical access to any home you want to see.
- Negotiate aggressively on your behalf.
- Make sure all contracts and paperwork are completed properly.
- Answer any questions you might have during the entire process.
- Help you close on your first home.
Once you determine the area in which you want to live and the price range you can afford, you should have realistic expectations regarding your home options. No home will have absolutely everything you want. I will help you understand what you should expect in a home and the important things you should look for.
I want to help you realize your AZ real estate dreams.